Whether you’ve just moved to town or are simply looking for a new place to grow in your understanding of God and the Bible, we’d love for you to come check us out!
Our goal is to impact the town of Star and beyond with the life-giving message of Jesus by being involved in our community. You never know who is in our building–church members or community–with the hope that our interaction with everyone will point them to Jesus!
We started in the Star Elementary School as a new church in March of 2009. We were blessed to be given the old Star Christian Church building that was built but never finished. We are in the process of finishing it to train disciples up to go help people find and follow Jesus!
See ya Sunday morning @ 9:15 or 11:00!
We Are Glad You’re Here!
Find & Follow Jesus
Followers of Jesus are called to be disciple makers.
This is the process we encourage:
INVITE with Love
CONNECT with Jesus
GROW with Others & the Bible
GO Help People Find & Follow Jesus!
Preaching & Discipleship
Community Outreach & Connections
Worship & Creative Arts
- We believe in one God – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 3:16-17; John 14:9-10)
- We believe God is the creator of man and of all things. (Genesis 1:1: Acts 17:24-28)
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son and Savior of the world. (John 3:16; Matthew 1:18, John 20:24-31)
- We believe the Holy Spirit dwells within every Christian and every Christian should be striving to live by the Holy Spirit, always comparing what the Spirit is saying to what the Bible says. (Jn 4:24; Jn 16:5-15; Gal. 5:16)
- We believe that man, created by God, willfully sinned, and as a result, is lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ. (Acts 4:12, Romans 3:23, I John 1:7)
- We believe the Bible, consisting of 66 books, is the inspired word of God and the final authority for all matters of faith. (Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12; 2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that the forgiveness of sins comes by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Matthew 26:28; Romans 5:8-11)
- We believe the Bible teaches that the pattern to follow to receive Jesus as Savior is to believe in Christ as God’s Son and Savior of the world, to repent of personal sin, to confess Christ as Lord, and to be immersed in baptism. (Acts 2:38; Rom. 6:2-7; Colossians 2:12)
- We believe that the church is the body and bride of Christ, founded on the day of Pentecost, consisting of all Christians everywhere. (Matt. 16:13-18; Acts 2:14-47)
- We believe knowledge puffs up, but grace builds up. How mature a person is in Jesus isn’t based on how many years they have been a Christian, nor how much intellectual knowledge they have about the bible or Christianity, but it’s how we serve and show love to one another. (1 Corinthians 8:1)
- We believe discipleship is a process. (Philippians 1:6)
- We believe we are in the end times. We do not believe anyone has the understanding of exactly how and when Jesus is coming back, but we believe He is coming back for the judgment of all mankind. We will not divide over premillennialism, amillennialism, panmillennialism, or any other millennial view.